The 18-hole championship golf course is located in Fort Worth, Texas.
The course features 6,850 yards of golf from the longest tees for a par of 70 and offers some of the best greens in the area.
The course rating is 73.8 and it has a slope rating of 129.
Designed by Charles Akey, the Diamond Oaks golf course opened in 1961.
We are proud to host Lee Trevino as a frequent guest to the club.
Diamond Oaks has served as the proud host to the following events
- 2005 USGA Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2008 Texas Mid AM Qualifying Site
- 2009 US Senior AM Qualifying Site
- 2010 US Open Qualifying Site
2016 Texas AM Qualifying Site
- 2017 US Women's Open Sectional Qualifying Site
- 2018 Texas North Mid-AM Championship