Features and benefits of membership at Diamond Oaks Country Club
The Full Golf Membership
- Average round of golf under four hours
- Traditional member golf events
- Walking is welcome
- No assessments or minimums
- Five sets of tees
- Several membership options
- Pro Shop offering outstanding selection of equipment, apparel and accessories
- Full service locker room facilities with complimentary amenities
- Casual dining, banquet and conference rooms
The Full Golf Memberships allow an individual/family use of the facilities. Greens fees are included in the monthly dues, with the member paying golf cart fees and other incidental charges as applicable. This membership is available for all membership classifications.
A Junior Membership has been established for applicants under the age of 40. Junior members enjoy full golf privileges with a reduced membership deposit and reduced monthly dues. Upon the members 40th birthday, the monthly dues will increase to the prevailing rate for Full Golf Membership.
The Senior Membership has been established for applicants of all ages above 70. These members enjoy full golf privileges along with access to the clubhouse and practice facilities. Greens fees are included in the monthly dues, with the member paying golf cart fees and other incidental charges as applicable.
The Non-Resident Membership is available to an applicant whose primary residence is 50 miles from Diamond Oaks Country Club. The Non-Resident Membership initiation fee is non-refundable upon resignation.